- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1/2 lb Chicken Breast or Boneless chicken cubes 800 gm
- 1 tsp Green Chilli paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Kasoori Methi
- Mace (javitri) powder 2.5 gm/ 1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg (jaiphal) powder 2.5 gm/ ½ tsp
- Wash and dry chicken pieces really good.
- Add ginger garlic paste, vinegar, salt, Nutmeg,Mace on to chicken pieces, mix well and keep aside for 30 mts.
- Take mozzarella cheese in mixing bowl and mash up well with hand to make it in to soft dough.
- Add cream cheese, corn flour, egg yolk and mix everything together really good to make it in to smooth paste.
- Season it up using chilli paste, kasoori methi, coriander leaves and salt to taste.
- Mix everything together well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Soak skewers in cold water for 30 mts.
- Arrange marinated chicken pieces on to skewers leaving enough spacing between chicken pieces.
- Put the skewers on to baking tray in a way that they don't touch the bottom of the tray. You need to keep the skewers hanging on the baking tray.
- Bake on 450 degree Fahrenheit or 20 mts.
- After 20 mts turn the side and again bake for 20 more mts.
- Hang skewers for 5-7 minutes to let excess moisture drip off.
- Serve hot with salad on the side.
Note : Image courtesy Google